Tuesday, June 3, 2008

I Survived!

I haven't blogged in a couple of weeks. I've been preparing for our tax audit. We had it this morning and it went relatively well. I'm just relieved that we are done with that. It's nice to have my life back!

I first need to post some pictures from our trip to the zoo! I promised to on my last blog - so here they are!


watching the Elephant The Pandas were the favorite!



The kids being Tigers! watching meerkats (I think)


The kids got new bikes several weeks ago. They enjoy riding them on an old garage foundation
in our backyard. Occassionaly we take them down to the park to ride or take 'family walks' and they can ride on the roads and alleys.

Anna Elise fixed her own hair! Calvin dressed himself (his shirt is wrongside out)



Here they are together, barely avoiding a crash!


Since Madeline doesn't have a bike, I thought I would post a picture of her coloring. She LOVES to color and although she is pretty indiscriminate about what paper she writes on, she is very good about not writing on my floor, couch, table, walls, etc (unlike her older brother!)

2 comments:

BrittanyLane said...

Wow, that is a cool picture of a panda. I don't think I've ever seen one. Your kids are so cute!

Betsy said...

Cute pictures, Calvin just is looking older to me every time I see a picture of him.