Saturday, December 6, 2008

CHEESE

Lilah is smiling now. OK, she has been for a couple of weeks but it's taken me until this week to get pictures. She has huge smiles for her dad which I haven't been able to catch. She still winces and closes her eyes when Madeline gets close (for good reason, Madeline loves her and is always poking her and getting in her face). She does seem to like Anna Elise and will give her some small smiles which I did manage to photograph.
Lilah sleeps so good at night! I feed her at 10pm and the past two mornings I've had to wake
her up at 7 or 7:30 to feed her because I need to get on with my morning. She isn't even 2
months old yet! She doesn't always nap very well and she is not a good eater, but I'll happily deal with that when I get a full night's sleep! She is growing! We are going to miss her 2 month check up since we'll be in WA - but I weighed her and she is somewhere between 10 and 11 pounds, she seems to be getting longer and isn't too chubby. The acne and cradle cap have set in, but it hasn't gotten too bad yet. Such a patient and sweet girl!

2 comments:

BrittanyLane said...

I LOOOVE this stage. I just want to freeze every moment. She is such a cutie!

Jana said...

Isn't it incredible how wonderful it is to see a simple smile?!