Tuesday, November 22, 2011

This and That

Anna Elise goes to Activity Girls now and she loves it!  It's only every other week so the second time she was suppose to go - we forgot!  She was crushed!  They made lip gloss and she was so sad to miss it.  Her awesome leader gave me the recipes and leftovers and we had a lip gloss party at our house with my girls.  We didn't go get the special containers to keep it in, but the girls had fun doing it.  I think I've found my craft for next summer at my mom's house (so somebody please remind me of this next summer when I'm trying to find something to do!)

While the girls were making lip gloss, Mike took Calvin to get a much needed hair cut.  He looks so cute with fresh cut hair!





 Madeline kneading her raspberry lipgloss



 Anna Elise's vanilla lipgloss



This little cutie is now in a real crib.  She has napped in her crib from the begining, but usually sleeps upstairs in my room in her pack n play.  It took three nights, but last night she slept downstairs in her crib all night for the first time!  Anna Elise is excited to have her in her room now.  I'm excited to put the pack n play away!





This is the man that Madeline made the other day.  I though it was so cute!  I'm not sure why he is standing in front of the door, but he gave me a good laugh!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

so flippin adorable...I especially love that picture of Celeste

Jessica said...

Very creative use of the chair! Did the lip gloss have flavor/scent? I've never heard of anyone making their own. I am curious.

Betsy said...

That Madeline is clever. I'll remind you next summer about the lip gloss because I want some too.

Trina said...

Sounds like fun! Celeste's picture is so cute and I think that she is looking more like Anna Elise! Talia loves Achievement Days also and is bummed when they don't have it. It is hard to remember it when it is every other week.

Sally said...

Jessica - I hope you come back and look at this, yes, you put flavor/scent into it using vanilla, flavored oils, or koolaid! I have three different recipes. I'm sure you could google it and find it online, it's basically shortening and vaseline! SIMPLE.