Sunday, September 30, 2012

Super Sunday

We had a busy Sunday today!  We had our Primary Program today.  The kids all did great, they all memorized their parts, spoke clearly, and sang their hearts out.  Lilah really got into it and you could hear her over everyone else a couple of times.   She had a great time.
Our family friend, Anne, was able to come watch the kids and they loved having someone 'special' in the congregation.  After church we had a special celebration for a member of our ward that is turning 100!  We had cake and pot luck dessert.  After getting the kids all sugared up we headed for home.  Before I could get everyone rounded up for pictures 4 of them changed out of their church clothes!  So for our pictures we decided to dress up with Anne's gift of mustaches!  They kids loved them, except for Celeste, they scared her.

 Celeste Before and After the mustache

 If you look close you can see Calvin's 2 missing front teeth.  He is trying to give Anna bunny ears. Lilah was anxious to take hers off (it made her nose feel funny) and Madeline looked a bit creepy in hers.


 The kids really wanted to see mom with a mustache.  I straightened my hair and forgot my makeup so nobody recognized me at church today even without the mustache =)



 Celeste didn't like Daddy wearing the mustache


 Celeste didn't want it stuck on her
 But she did like playing with it - I think she mistook it for a caterpillar



2 comments:

Jana said...

I love the mustaches!

Betsy said...

Love it. I really like that picture of you without your mustache and your hair is straight.