Sunday, November 3, 2013

Happy Halloween

We REALLY celebrated Halloween this year with 3 parties and trick or treating - we were tired of dressing up by the time we actually went trick or treating on Halloween.  Everyone had a great time, ate way too much candy, and partied hard.  Anna Elise was a vampiress, Calvin a pirate, Madeline a witch, Lilah a sock hopper, and Celeste was a princess. 

Scary!

Too cute to be scary!

Lilah lost her cute blue neck scarf at the first party!

Calvin's eye patch broke and he had to hold it up - but we fixed it =)




Ready to Trick or Treat
 
 
 
After Halloween I went to Michaels and all the Halloween stuff was 70% off!  We got some fun things, including a black wig.  Celeste is going to be Snow White next year so it was perfect.  We put it on her and she LOVED it.
 
 



4 comments:

Sara R said...

so cute!

Michael and Stephanie said...

Cute! I love their costumes. I want to know where you got Calvin's sword. I have looked a little but the only one I found was $5 which I felt like was too much.

Betsy said...

I still love that wig. I think you have a snow white for next year.

Trina said...

So cute!! I love all their costumes!