Sunday, July 5, 2009

Moments that Just Melt You


We took the kids to get their pictures taken and they did so well! We went out for ice cream afterwards. Lilah fell asleep in the car so Mike offered to stay in the car with Lilah and Madeline while I took Anna Elise and Calvin inside for their cones. Here are pictures of Madeline eating her ice cream in the car with dad.



Mike took this picture from the car. That is me with the kids inside - we were watching Madeline make a mess and I was laughing. Apparently Madeline could tell I was talking - she kept saying "Momma I can't hear you" and "I just don't know".

3 comments:

Betsy said...

She is such a sweetheart, we miss seeing you guys. You're kids are so much fun.

Laura said...

hi sally--hope you don't mind, i found you off amber's blog. how are you? you look great--what cute kids!

Twinlinebackers said...

Looks like you took pictures one day too early! I think your baby is a little young for mascara but since she was all dolled up, you should have taken her for portraits. =)