Friday, July 10, 2009

Lipstick Anyone?


This is what you get when you leave everyone in the car and run into Walmart for 'just a minute'. Mike was tired so he leaned back to take a quick nap. On my way back out to the car I could see someone tapping on Mike's window to get his attention. I thought what noisy person is critising us now!? I felt bad when I saw what was going on - she really was just trying to get Mike's attention to help him out. She could see Madeline through the window and she was trying not to laugh!
I got Madeline's face all cleaned up and was surprised at how little mascara she had on her hands and shirt. I don't know why she wanted it on her lips, but she was surprisingly accurate!

8 comments:

Betsy said...

That is too funny.

Stephanie said...

Sally I just love your blog. Your kids really just crack me up. I'm just so glad we have blogs otherwise we'd never hear most of the hilarious things they do on a weekly basis!

Chantal said...

LOL! That is awesome.

Jana said...

life is definately not boring for you!

marcalicious said...

i should try this new look...extend the lipstick to make it look bigger and try a rich black color.

Jessica said...

Its good that she seems to have paid attention when you put your make up on. She knew it was supposed to go on her face somewhere and not in her mouth. I don't think she would've like the taste.

Susi Daw said...

Too funny and cute! Sounds like we have the same babysitter. :)

Austin and Jen said...

Sally, this made my morning! I could totally see my husband sleeping through that too!