Saturday, August 1, 2009

Maddie Lines

Madeline is talking more then ever here are just a few things she has said this week:

Talking to the lady behind her on the airplane: "I really like your earrings" (what 2 year old says that?)

M: "Calvin did you eat my quesadilla? "
Calvin: Yes.
M: "How dare you do that to me!"

While shopping in Costco...
M: "I have a booger"
Mom: Madeline don't ....
M: "I ate my booger."
Mom: Madeline why did you do that?
M: " I do that all the time Mommy"
I gave her a mom look.
M: "Mommy you are so silly".

M: "I get a purple one because I'm little"
Mom: You get a purple one because you're little?
M: "Yes, I'm little because I'm not big, so I get a purple one"



1 comment:

Janet Mae said...

Shes so funny. Betsy said shes one of the funniest 2 year old she knows. Im so jealous I wasnt there, but I really couldnt do the drive again. Not after being sick on my home two weeks earlier.