Thursday, October 29, 2009

Chatterbox

Lilah has started talking. She has been making noises that sound like words for a little while, but now I think it can be counted as 'talking'. How are these for a babies first words:
  • here you go
  • thank you
  • hot
  • dog
  • a high pitched squealing noise that represents barking (and possibly meowing as well)

She LOVES dogs - she is my first child that really does like dogs, the others pretended to until they actually got within petting distance and then the charade was over and they were terrified!

Lilah has become more ... 'opinionated' and 'verbal' ... and I'm a bit worried about what will be coming out of her mouth next!

2 comments:

Jessica said...

opinionated and verbal...I can relate. My kids are the same way with dogs and pretty much most animals. And my youngest is the one who runs toward the dog and lets the dog jump on him. I'm not sure thats a good thing.

Trina said...

She is amazing. You just have to channel that energy and talent in the right direction. We are so glad that she likes dogs. I don't think she will get to see Tate again. I am not willing to fly him home. Very cute picture of Lilah. She is growing up too fast.