Sunday, September 26, 2010

Lost Teeth

Anna Elise has had a loose tooth for a few days.  She has been wiggling it and her Dad decided on Saturday that it was time!  Mom tied a piece of string around her tooth and tied the other end to the door and this was the result...
...nothing!

Calvin is always anxious to be first and can't stand to be left out.  So when he claimed to have a loose tooth as well, I didn't believe him.  He was begging for a turn so I checked his teeth and sure enough, he had TWO loose teeth.  While Anna Elise recovered we gave Calvin a turn.

It turned out to be a traumatic experience for him and he wouldn't let us pull the second one...


Anna Elise's second attempt...

...she wasn't very happy.  Luckily her Dad was able to get it out by tugging on it.

3 comments:

Jessica said...

Oh my goodness...those videos are so funny!! I'm so glad you recorded those, they will be fun for years to come.

Trina said...

LOVE the videos. Very fun to watch and very exciting that both Anne Elise and Calvin lost their teeth! I saw a video of a boy that attached the string to a nerf gun to pull out his tooth and it worked. You could try that next time if you have a nerf gun.

Jana said...

Ross and I laughed until we cried!! How funny!
I love that you video these things we are slackers with the video camera!