Wednesday, February 2, 2011

As Requested!

 Here is the requested picture of Madeline - I didn't include it originally because it's not a good picture and you can't really see the outfit - next time she wears it I'll get a better picture.

I also included this picture from today.  Madeline's new thing is her hair.  She has a pink dress up skirt on her head for the back of her 'hair' and then the skirt/wrap thing that my mom brought her back from Israel as her pony tails in the front.  She keeps it all in place with her lovely pink hat.  She even had me put rubber bands in to make those blue ponytails legit!

2 comments:

Michael and Stephanie said...

I love that girl. She's so entertaining. I don't think I've every read a post about her that I didn't laugh out loud about.

Janet Mae said...

Cute!