Sunday, January 30, 2011

Did you know...

...that when Lilah runs with her arms folded she falls down?  At church we try to get the kids to walk with their arms folded.  She usually gets one out of 2 and always falls down! 

...that Madeline got a new outfit from Grammy for her birthday?  It's totally Madeline, leopard print skirt with a bow (which she tries to sneak on during the week as play clothes) a black shirt and a brown velvet vest (that I do let her wear during the week).  She got to wear it to church today with a fancy new hairbow from her aunt Trina and she thought she was hot stuff!

...that Calvin loves to tease?  He told his dad there was a man in the bushes when his football rolled in there and he had to go get it.  He said it was a sniper.
.
..that Anna Elise got TWO Pizza Hut 'Book-it's' this month?  So we just had to try their new Dipping Strips for only $12.  It fed our family and everyone LOVED them.

...that Sally is now 26 weeks along, just starting the third trimester?  I'm feeling pretty good with the exception of my hips - they hurt, a lot.  This new little nameless girl seems to be very active and kicks and moves, but usually when it's quiet.  The kids always want to feel her kick but she seems to sleep when they are around.  She's practicing for when she gets here =).

...that Mike watched three car wrecks on his way to pick up cabinets on Friday?  We were glad when he got home save and sound!

8 comments:

Janet Mae said...

I wouldnt mind seeing a picture of Madeline in her new outfit.

Michael and Stephanie said...

Loved this post and I'm with Janet I need to see a pic of Ms Hot Stuff.

Trina said...

Fun post. Your kids are so funny and have such great imaginations. You should post a picture of Madeline.

Betsy said...

We need a picture of Madeline in her cute outfit.
Dave was actually in DC when the storm came, I was worried with our luck that he wouldn't make it home but he did.

Jana said...

You have got to post pictures of your little diva!

Jessica said...

I am sorry you are having hip pain! Pregnancy can be so brutal!

ericksonzone said...

I liked this way of updating. It was fun reading! I hope this pregnancy goes fast for your sake!

Anonymous said...

As you can tell, I've been as bad about checking blogs as i've been about writing my own but I responded to your comment on my blog.

CONGRATS!!!! Can't wait to see the new baby.