Monday, June 20, 2011

Summer Break!

The kids last day of school was on Friday.  They came home before lunch so excited to start their summer break.  Anna Elise told me it's actually Spring break, summer doesn't start until June 21st.  We started summer break off with a trip to the Science Museum.  The kids LOVED it!  I was a bit nervous about taking all 5 to a large public place by myself - but we did fine.  We got an annual membership (half off through Groupon - love it!).  The kids didn't want to leave and can't wait to go back!  I've been a little bit worried about having the kids start summer break the same week I have to go back to work, only 7 weeks after having Celeste, but I think we'll be ok.  I've come up with a routine that we are going to try, a list of fun 
activities and ideas, and some new chores for the kids - we are ready for summer!

 The kids favorite thing at the Science Museum were these over-sized foam 'tinker toys'
Calvin built a car


 I'm not sure what Madeline was building


 Anna Elise built stairs
Lilah built this track and walked up and down it over and over

No comments: