Saturday, June 23, 2012

Hair Cuts

On Saturday evening I trimmed Madeline's and Calvin's hair and I chopped Anna Elise's and Lilah's hair.

We started growing out Lilah's bangs last fall.  They got clear down passed her eyes in October and Madeline chopped them off for her - they were about a half inch long.  I was not happy.  We have finally got them longer again - so I trimmed the rest of her hair shorter and gave her a little A-line.  It will be so cute when her bangs finally catch up. 


Anna Elise came to me and asked to have her hair cut.  She was really upset when I first cut it (sobbing, wailing, flailing), but LOVES it now (whew).




3 comments:

Betsy said...

Cute hair cuts, I really like Lilah's a lot.

Trina said...

Very cute. I am impressed you do it. I have only cut Tucker's and Trent's hair. I am too nervous to do Talia's hair and now she is probably too old.

Jessica said...

A line bobs are the perfect cut for so many little girls! So easy to style and take care of. Love it!