Monday, February 4, 2008

Against my will

Well, maybe it's not totally against my will, but I really wasn't interested in having a blog. I like
reading most of the blogs that I gets links too, but it's never really appealed to me. I do have
to say that I liked the idea of having a convient place for everyone's blog links, instead of
scrolling through my old emails to find them, they would all be in the side bar, but that didn't
seem to be a good enough reason to start a blog. Then last week, my mom informed me
that 3 of her 5 married children had blogs and she thought I should start one. My mom doesn't really ask me for much - so the guilt has been eating at me - I knew that for my mom I needed
to start a blog. So, here it is. Unfortunately, since my pictures are on our other computer, I
won't be posting any pictures tonight.

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

Sally, HELLO!!! I'm so glad you started a blog, I dug my heels in for a while and now I'm loving it! My parents look at it everyday so it's a real blessing to us! Can't wait to see what's going on in your fam! Love, Lindsay

Jana said...

welcome to the blogging world. I can't wait to see pictures of the kids!