Monday, February 11, 2008

Valentines










On Saturday we decided to make valentines for the cousins. The kids had a great time doing it. We get to have another session later to make more for local friends, but we needed to get these in the mail. We all got a little carried away and after we were done we made heart-shaped pizza for lunch. Anna Elise was in heaven!


This morning we were ready for church really early. Side note - we are never ready for church early. 10 am church doesn't seem early, but when I have to get myself and three kids ready
all by myself it is always just pure chaos! We aren't late, just not usually ready early. So, the
reason we were early this morning is because Calvin wet his bed at 6am and woke Madeline up so we just all got up an hour early - hence we were ready for church early.
So, Madeline actually got to take her morning nap before we went to church and I had time to take a few pictures of the kids all dressed up!




4 comments:

Stephanie said...

Your kids are cute! I love Anna's hair when it's all fixed, it's such a cute haircut.

Betsy said...

Calvin and Anna Elise look so cute together, love it. I am glad you are blogging.

Lindsay said...

Those kids are darn cute! I love the coral bit, tell her seashells is really the way to go, hahaha!

Lindsay said...

oh, also, pass on your pizza recipe, it's dinnertime here so it might be that I'm hungry or it might be that it looks delicious!