Thursday, April 24, 2008

I've Been Tagged

I was tagged weeks ago by Heidi and I've been putting this off. I decided to finally do it because I am really want to tag a couple of people myself!

My Favorite Things around the House:

My favorite thing in the kitchen is... my dishwasher. Having lived without one for over 2 years, I will never take on for granted again! I love it!

My favorite thing in the bathroom is... my shower curtain. It's so cute! It's sriped different shades of brown and it's been fun having a brown bathroom.

My favorite thing in the bedroom is... my walk in closet. It's HUGE. I keep everything in there. The only bad thing is the door doesn't lock - it also happens to be my kids favorite thing too!

My favorite thing in the kid's room... the new bunk beds we bought. The rooms are both kind of in limbo as we make some changes. I can't finish any of the changes until we know the gender of this next baby and then we can made some decisions and move on!

My favorite thing in the living room is... our fireplace and mantel. We left the fireplace brick exposed clear to the ceiling when we renovated/finished the house. It's the original mantel too and it's just a good focal point in the room!

My favorite thing in the office is... it isn't a thing, it's just the fact that the office is more Mike's then mine now that we have this business and I just like the fact that the mess is one thing I'm not responsible for!

My favorite thing in our yard is... our new fence. A few days ago when my kids went swimming in a huge and very nasty mud puddle I could strip them down naked before letting them in the house without worring about any of the neighbors seeing, kids coming over, or that lady that lives behind us telling me how horrible I am! They smelled so bad I would've stripped them without the fence, it was just nice to have the privacy!

OK - so now the good part. I tag Trina because she thinks she doesn't have anything to post about and Stephanie because she really doesn't =-)! you guys know I'm teasing, but really you both need to post something!

1 comment:

Heidi said...

I'm glad you did this post! It's fun to read about what people say is there favorite thing in a room. You're right, Stephanie hasn't blogged for a LONG time! :)