Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Pregnancy Moment


This is what I looked liked when I got home from work on Monday. If youdon't notice anything out of the ordinary take a look at the next picture.



stopped by a coworkers office when somebody finally told me I had two different shoes on! IYes I was out ALL DAY with two different shoes. I went to the clinic to drink the glucose test stuff and then to the hospital and the lab to get my blood drawn. Then I walked to work and was mortified. The worst was walking around for the rest of the day - to the mail room and finally to the bus stop and then home. I could tell when somebody noticed - I would catch them looking at my feet and then their eyes got big and they immediately looked at my face. It's almost funny, but not quite, give me a few more days!

I've got to go - I got Breaking Dawn in the mail today and I need to keep reading. These books
take over my life so I need to get it out of the way as quickly as possible!



10 comments:

BrittanyLane said...

I'm laughing so hard my stomach hurts right now. That is awesome. I've done that before, but noticed much sooner. You look fabulous by the way. Hope you enjoy the book. Shoot me some comments when you finish. I loved it.

Chantal said...

That has got to the funniest thing I've seen in a long time. But hey, I'm laughing with you not at you! ;) Ha ha. That's awesome.

Janet Mae said...

Sally I love reading all of your blogs. You always make me laugh. Im also reading Breaking Dawn but I havent finished yet because I have to limit how much I can read each day because I have school.

Betsy said...

That is too funny, sorry. I haven't started reading the book yet but I can't wait. Have fun reading it.

Eyvon said...

I wish that I was one of those people who ran into you that day! This is hilarious! People talk about wearing two different earrings but two different shoes! I am waiting for Nancy to finish Breaking Dawn and then I will be reading it! I can't wait.

Vicki Sabin said...

Sally - that is the funniest experience - I laughed so hard. I think you could hear me clear across the nation! I ran into your Mom at JoAnn fabrics and she told me to read your blog. I'm glad she did. It was comic relief. You are funny...

Shorter family said...

I love that you wore two different shoes. I wish I had pregnancy to blame for the time I did it. It was my first day out with my greenie on my mission. I had to wear them most of the day :( And I also share the obsession of the Twilight series. I am kind of relieved I have finished them and can function again.

Sunshine said...

sally! That's so funny and yet so rough. Pregnancy is like carrying a weight in your belly and around your legs and then in your brain and heart as well. Good luck!!

ericksonzone said...

Hi Sally, I hope you don't mind me commenting on your blog. I found you through Stephanie's blog. We just recently started our blog and I love being able to stay connected so easily. I'm sorry to admit that I did laugh at the two different shoes episode - not too loudly or too long. :) I know those moments, they're all too frequent and non too fun. However, I think that I have four children moments or twins moments. I really think it can be applied to a lot of different things. Anyway, you're still on the East Coast. I hope you're all well.

Nicole said...

HaHaHa- I'm laughing so hard Sally! That is hilarious. The funniest thing is that I would probably do the same thing! It was so fun to look at your blog and see how big your cute and silly kids are getting! I hope Calvin's eye gets better soon!