Friday, July 2, 2010

Girls and Their Purses!

Madeline loves purses!
When she wasn't looking....
 When Madeline figured out where her purses went it lead to this...

 and then this.
 Mommy intervened (because we all know who would've won!) so that we were back to this!

Side Notes:  Yes, those are Madelines panties hanging out of her leotard, classy I know.  Yes, we went out in public with her looking like that (she wore her cowGIRL boots too, quite the outfit).
Also, the fight reminds me of Nancy and Janet (my youngest sisters), Janet was older and bigger but Nancy usually won! 

6 comments:

Trina said...

Hilarious! I loved the commentary and the pictures. My favorite is the one of Lilah attacking Madeline on the ground. It looked like she was going to lose. Does Lilah have her own purse? Even if she did she would probably want Madeline's.

Betsy said...

Too funny. I love the progress of the pictures.
If it makes you feel better, Ella likes to wear another pair of underwear on the outside of her leotard, but no we do not go out in public with them over. A little too embarrassing for me.

Nancy said...

This is my favorite post of yours ever by far Sally! And I love how you talked about how amazing I was and still am at fighting... I did have mad skills:) LOL Can't wait to see you in a couple of weeks. Love ya

Jessica said...

I love the "yes we went out in public with her looking like that" sentence. I have let my kids go out in things I never would have thought of and there are many reasons for it. Such as: me being in a hurry or being too tired to care or not even noticing until we are at the store.

It makes me smile when I see someone else's kid wearing mismatched shoes, pajama pants and a cowboy hat. I am not alone.

Heidi said...

I love the pictures documenting the fight. Hilarious. We have many of those here too and the younger one will win a lot of times! Kate will ride her bike with just a leotard and her panties sticking out. It's so funny.

Those smores look amazing on that grill. yummy. And you don't have to smell like fire to make them.

Anonymous said...

Mommy intervened. But first mommy snapped some pictures for the blog. =)
Why do girls have to have so many purses. I understand needing to match outfits but if they are ALL PINK, why does my daughter need so many?