Sunday, May 22, 2011

Celeste at 3 Weeks

 Celeste will be 3 weeks old tomorrow.  I  have been meaning to get pictures of her for a week now.  I need to do better.  I wanted to get a picture of her in her new Sunday dress and hair bow today - but I didn't, so pictures in an old sleep sack will have to do.  She is growing so fast!  Her cheeks are just getting chubbier and the rest of her is filling out too.  She has had a cold for 2 weeks now and I think it's finally starting to get better.  We are both tired of saline drops and the aspirator!  Despite her cold she is sleeping and eating well.  She has shown a bit more personality, but is still a very easy going little baby! 
She is very loved (read mauled) by all her siblings.  Anna Elise keeps telling me she wishes Celeste was her baby, Calvin just wants to hug her and lay on her and be too close all the time, Madeline would really like this baby to DO something she has all kinds of questions about what Celeste can do and when she'll be able to do more and Lilah is the self appointed errand girl for Celeste, she won't allow anyone else to fetch diapers or other baby things or do anything for this baby, just her!  I'm so glad the kids are enjoying her!  I'm enjoying being at home - I love maternity leave and the opportunity to just be at home and take care of my family for a little while. 


5 comments:

Betsy said...

Sally, she is so pretty. It sounds like all the kids love her. I have been meaning to call you to chat, so be expecting one from me this week.

Anonymous said...

awww...she is gorgeous! I think she looks most like Annalise...but definitely she looks "unique" to her siblings...just my opinion

Michael and Stephanie said...

She's a cutie and you can tell she's related to the rest of you. I can't wait to see her in person. I hope she'll like to be cuddled!

Jana said...

She looks so cute and squishy!!

Crystal said...

What a sweetheart. Love her big eyes!