Monday, May 30, 2011

Celeste's Blessing Day

Yesterday we blessed Celeste.  Mike's sister, Jenny, is here visiting for a week so we took advantage of having some family here and blessed her.  Mike gave her a beautiful blessing (as usual) and she was really good.  She slept most of church, but was awake during the blessing.  She didn't make a peep, but was bright eyed and alert when Mike held her up. 
Nobody was very interested in pictures after church, but Jenny helped us take a few. 
Celeste still sleeps really well at night, but not as good during the day.  She has decided that she really likes to be held, which I love to do, but can't all the time.  She went to the Dr and weighed 9 pounds 9 ounces (that was Calvin's BIRTH weight).  She is  filling out nicely.  She still has her cold and we are hoping it goes away in the next day or two, if it doesn't we are going back to the Dr for blood work and possibly an antibiotic. 



 



This is a hat that a friend gave me at church yesterday - isn't it so cute?  (Thanks Sister Jensen)

10 comments:

Emily Marie said...

congratulations Celeste! Sorry I missed it, we had two sick ourselves... She is adorable! I hope to meet her soon! Take care and thanks for sharing!!

J, K, L, and D said...

She's so beautiful! Did you make her blessing day headband? I am obsessed with flat flowers (the ones I have poke out & Libbie loves to grab & tear them off...'course, that could happen with flat ones too...).

Anonymous said...

what a sweetheart...she is so beautiful (and you look beautiful too)

Jana said...

I love your pictures! One big happy family. I seriously don't know how you do it!!

Trina said...

What a great family picture! You look wonderful! I wish I lived closer and could have come to the blessing. I am glad you had some family there. Celeste is beautiful! I love the hat your friend gave her. It is so cute!

Jessica said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the hat!!

Heidi said...

That's a great familiy picture! Everyone is looking. :) Cute little hat for Celeste- love it.

ericksonzone said...

What a great day! I love your family picture and I love, love, love your front door!

Lindsay said...

She is gorgeous just like the rest of your kids! Congrats!

Heninger family said...

What a cutie! LOVE the hat:)