Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Celeste Esther Russell

We finally picked out a name.  It's never been such a hard process before!  I know they don't really flow - but those are the two names we came up with.  If you want a long, boring story ask one of us sometime about why we picked them!

I am so excited that she is finally here.  So far she is a very quiet and content baby - she doesn't cry.  I'm sure she will figure it out, but for now she is so peaceful!  She also hasn't spit up yet - I'm sure that will come too.
I don't know who she looks like.  I see Russell when I look at her, but with a round face. 

Here are some better pictures of her, after she has been 'detailed' (as Mike puts it).  It's so frustrating to take pictures of newborns - they are so much cuter in person!



Thank you for all the well wishes and support!
(blogger flipped these sideways for me,  wasn't that nice? I can't fix them so turn your head sideways to look at them)

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

I adore that name! It is so beautiful and unique! Esther was a great lady too. Maybe that's not why you chose it, but I think its a good namesake

Trina said...

I already commented on Facebook but am so excited. Celeste is beautiful and so is her name. I think she looks like Anna Elise with a rounder face. I bet mom is so excited to come. Have fun with her.

Betsy said...

Those pictures are really sweet. Celeste is so cute. Can't wait to meet her in August.

Sunshine said...

WAY TO GO SALLY! She's a cutie. Wishing you must energy whether you get sleep or no!

J, K, L, and D said...

Sally, she's beautiful. Congratulations!

Ashley said...

She's beautiful. What perfect, little lips.

The Grames Clan said...

Congratulations! She's gorgeous! Welcome to the world, little Celeste!

Jana said...

I love her name! I think the pictures are adorable! Congrats again!

Melissa said...

Celeste is just beautiful! Congratulations!! I am so happy for you!

Vicki Sabin said...

I already congratulated the new grandma. How exciting for you and your family. I'm proud of you all.

Jessica said...

Congratulations, she is beautiful!! I hope you are having a good recovery!