Monday, December 19, 2011

Celeste - 7 Months and Counting

Celeste has decided to climb!  Luckily, she hasn't figured out how to get up the stairs yet, but she pulls herself up to or on top of everything else.  Just yesterday we found her standing up in bed.  She figured out how to get down by herself today, which is good, maybe she'll have fewer falls and bonks!




She loves to climb over the first piece and then walk around in there, it drives me crazy because it's not a good place to fall.

She has also figured out how to do the 'real' crawl,  but it's usually if she is on carpet.  When she is on the hardwood floors, she still prefers her hybrid crawl/scoot/slide.

She is doing much better with her solids - she eats them regularly with a spoon now - once we figured it out it was applesauce that didn't agree with her, it's been much better.

Unfortunately, she is the fifth (and hopefully final) casualty of pink eye.  It's so sad to look at her!  She doesn't listen when I tell her not to rub her eyes so they are very red and swollen, but I hope they won't bother her so much tomorrow after the antibiotic drops have had time to help her.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

she is soooo precious! I hope she feels better soon

Lindsay said...

I want to wish my good friend a happy birthday! I love and miss you Sally and REALLY enjoy keeping up with your darling family on your blog. I think your kids have inherited your great sense of humor! Glad you are enjoying the holidays and hope you have a fun birthday! Love, Lindsay

Trina said...

I can't believe she is already 7 months. Celeste is so cute and it looks like she is very busy! You are so good at keeping your blog updated. Happy Birthday Sally! I hope you have a wonderful birthday! Miss you!