Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Baby Doll

My girls usually get a baby doll for their first birthday from my Mom.  It usually takes several months before they take any interest, but eventually their mothering instincts kick in and they play with their baby.  A couple of weeks ago Celeste discovered one of her sister's baby dolls and she loves playing with it!  At only 11 months she is holding, patting, and kissing this little doll.  I love watching it and today I was able to catch her with the camera.

 holding

 kissing


patting

I'm realizing our baby doll needs some clothes!

3 comments:

Emily Marie said...

That is adorable! Emma is the same way, she loved baby dolls as soon as she could hold them. She would hold them and bounce and rock back and forth! So cute!!

Trina said...

So sweet! She is so cute!!

Michael and Stephanie said...

So stinkin cute!