Friday, April 13, 2012

Shameless Self Promotion X 2

First, I am hosting a Jewelry Brunch on Saturday, April 21st from 11 - 1.  Everyone is welcome,  just make sure you RSVP!  If you can't come but you are interested in ordering (or just looking at, I always like to look) Premier Design Jewelry let me know - if you are local I can lend you a magazine. If you aren't local I can either mail you one or I can email you some of the scanned pages from a magazine.  They have a website, but they only show a few of their pieces.  If you'd like to order jewelry, I get a better deal on orders placed before the show - but I can take orders through Tuesday, April 23rd.

Here is a picture of one of their necklaces.  I love Premier Design because I love the look of their jewelry but I also love their golden lifetime guarantee - if it breaks in the first 60 days it's replaced for free and if it breaks anytime after that it's replaced for only $5! 

Just a reminder, Mother's Day is coming!  So if you have a mother to purchase a gift for or if you are a mother and purchase your own gifts then this would be perfect! 


The second promotion is a competition that our N-Hance business in participating in.  N-Hance's corporate Facebook page is hosting a competition for all of the N-Hance franchisees.  They are trying to spread the word about N-Hance in social media.  Whoever can get the most votes for their 'before and after' picture wins some great prizes (and we could use the prizes!)  So if you wouldn't mind helping us out, we really need votes!  You have to have a Facebook account, like N-Hance's FB, and then vote for Mike's picture.   Here is a link, it takes you to our picture on NHance's Facebook page, it will prompt you to like NHance, allow their app, and then you can vote, make sure to follow the process all the way through). It would also help us if you could spread the word by sharing this on twitter, FB, pinterest or wherever (there are buttons to do this after you vote), but we only get credit for actual votes.  (I had friends like my link and share it, but without a vote, it doesn't count for anything).  We have about a month - so the earlier we spread the word, the better =).

I don't really like being pushy, so excuse the shameless self promotions.  I promise the next post will be about my kids =).

Thank you so much for your help and support!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

those cabinets look so cool!