Monday, May 21, 2012

Good Monday

The other day my older kids were saying how they love the weekend and didn't like Monday.  I told them that I LOVE Mondays!  I do.  I like getting back to the structure of life.  I like to run errands and go grocery shopping and I usually do that on Monday mornings.  I know I'm weird, but there it is!   Today was an exceptionally good Monday.  After I got my older 2 kids off to school I spend some time making my lists and clipping my coupons and off we went.  The cashiers at Rite Aid know us and they love Celeste.  After that we hit the Grand Opening Sale at Michaels - they opened one at the shopping center only a couple miles from my home - I'm so excited!  We finished our errands and got home in time for lunch with Dad. I don't usually work on Mondays but today was an exception.  I went to work and Mike stayed home - he cleaned up the house, helped the older kids with their homework when they got home and bought me flowers!  I was so happy to come home to a clean house and a beautiful bouquet on my table!  Mike and I played with Celeste and helped her walk all over the living room.  Her 1-2 steps over the weekend have already turned into 5-6 steps all over the room - she gets up and walks completely on her own without any encouragement now.  It's so fun!  After I made dinner we had family home evening, we read to our kids and put them in bed!  Now it's me time!  I just love Mondays!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love structure too! Mondays rock ;)