Friday, October 12, 2012

Romney Rally

I went to Washington state for my sisters wedding and left Mike at home with all the kids!  There was a Romney rally in Richmond so Mike loaded Lilah and Celeste up and took them to the rally.  They almost made it through the whole thing.  Lilah told me she couldn't see Mitt and that there was a lot of yelling.


Unfortunately I didn't take a single picture of the beautiful bride or my adorable nieces in their outfits or my siblings.  But lots of other people did, so as soon as they share (hint, hint) I'll post some pictures and more details!  I had a great time and it was a nice little break!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

so cool! go Mitt!

Trina said...

It was so good to see you Sally! Love and miss you. Thanks Mikes for watching all the kids so Sally could come.

Nancy said...

This is awesome.