Sunday, March 17, 2013

Who?

This week I haven't really seen Mike.  We've just met in passing.  With him working late, doing the Home Show and me having church functions/meetings we've just handed the kids off.  It was just one of those weeks.  I'm glad it's over, the kids miss their dad!

In other news we are prepping our yard for our garden.  The yard work is killing me, I'm very out of shape!  If it would stop raining for more then a day or two and dry out we could finish doing the prep work... On Saturday, in between rain bursts, I took the kids to the park and we had a blast!  Here is a picture of Celeste.  The pictures of the kids on the tire swing (all 5) didn't turn out.  

She did have shoes, but she wouldn't keep them on...




 Celeste decided to put on her own pants and shoes on - she got frustrated  because her pants wouldn't stay up....I wonder why? =)

Our family highlight this week is Calvin.  He is such a clever rascal!  His grades and reading have been improving.  The mud and the rain that is keeping him indoors is driving everyone crazy!  He can't wait to get outside and play.  On days when he does get outside he loves to play with Lilah, she is the only one willing to jump in and really compete with him (she just needs more skill).  He was doing 'magic tricks' with his legos for us today - I don't see that being a career choice in his future, but he was having a good time with it.

2 comments:

Betsy said...

That Celeste cracks me up. Love her facial expressions.

Jana said...

great pictures! I hate weeks when Ross and I are room mates!