Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter




Easter finally came. The kids were SO excited for the day. They got special easter bags from Aunt Jenny. The girls loved their headbands and Calvin loved his cars - but what they really wanted was their candy. They then went outside and we did a little Easter egg hunt. Madeline was so cute picking up her eggs, shaking them, then putting them in her bag. Mike was in charge of the cameras. I was so excited to post my blog tonight and found 3 (yes, three) pictures on the camera. I haven't checked the video camera yet, he claims there is some good footage, I hope so! The next time the girls wear their cute Easter dresses, I'll get some better pictures (mom). I think Mike used the right DVD disc, so the footage he took should be able to post to the blog, so I will be adding that soon.

2 comments:

Shorter family said...

Sally-Ally is that you? I saw your blog connect on Jessica Tanner's. Your children are adorable and so big, my time flies! You can check out our blog at: www.shorterfam.blogspot.com and I will have to send you an e-mail because we have been considering moving to Richmond after Clay is done with school. Not 'till December '09. But it would be good to hear your perspective.
Miss ya,
Jessica Shorter (Freitas)
Aka Little J

BrittanyLane said...

Hi. Cute blog! I'm your cousin Brandon's wife. I found your blog via Stephanie's (which I found via Sharee's) It's great to see what you guys are doing!