Saturday, March 29, 2008

Announcing Baby #4

Yes, I am pregnant again! I am 11 weeks and I am feeling much better. The fatigue seems to be better, the nausea is letting up, the only thing getting worse is that problem I have with saliva that causes a horrible taste in my mouth, but it should only last another month or so. I am already showing, the blessings of having number 4 and of constantly eating to combate the morning sickness. I've compiled a list of the answers to all the questions I've already been asked. Since I haven't announced this at work yet, nor am I showing enough for the
general public to know - this is a small list and it will get much better. (Consider the lady at work who when she found out I was pregnant with Madeline asked me if it was against my religion to use birth control - in the lunch room during lunch!) I'm constantly amazed at what people think it's ok to ask or say!

Yes, I am happy about it
Yes, we did want another one and it was planned
I don't know how many we are having, we take it one at a time
I don't know what gender I want
Madeline and this one will be 21 months apart - that is the same as Calvin and Madeline
I'm due in mid-October

That should cover it!

6 comments:

Chantal said...

Congrats again on #4! What I always hate is when people say to me, "wow, you've got your hands full!" And they say it with pity in their eyes and it drives me crazy because they really shouldn't have pity...I am happy with lots of little kids! I just glare back at them! Grrrr. Don't mess with Mama Bear!

Sally said...

we need to think of some clever remarks to make back - do you know how many times I hear that same comment? I don't think I have ever gone out with my kids and not got a comment or look!

Jana said...

Congrats!! And in a non pity type of way, I have no idea how you do it all! Having a baby is ALWAYS good news!

Heidi said...

Congratulations!!! You will have your hands full, but more power to you! After having two kids, I'm impressed with people that have several kids. :) My Mom had some people say some pretty mean comments when we were growing up so things haven't changed.

Shorter family said...

Congratulations!! That is so exciting!

Lindsay said...

CONGRATULATIONS! And you answered all of my questions except...just kidding! You have the same pattern at our house so far...so if you continue then you better think up boy names!