Saturday, October 25, 2008

Grandma Brown and Grandpa

Grandma Brown (my mom) came to help out with Lilah. She got here Wednesday night, only a few hours after Lilah and I came home. She was a huge help playing with the kids, doing my dishes, helping with Lilah and babysitting while we went to the Dr and while I took a nap most afternoons. Grandpa came for a day too and the kids had a great time playing with him. They left to go explore more of the east coast on Thursday and we miss them!

I do have to mention that Calvin was very interested in how they would get home, what color their airplane was, was it the same airplane we would ride to go see them, ect. After this converstation, Calvin watched them leave and load their stuff into their rental car. He ran to our door, lifted the mail slot and yelled "Grandma, how are you going to get your car home?" He is always thinking and asking questions. It cracked me up. We then had an in-depth converstation about rental cars and how that works.



1 comment:

Jana said...

aren't grandma and grandpa great?!