Saturday, October 11, 2008

Last Pregnancy Update

Here are a couple of pictures that Anna Elise took of me. We had to take a lot to get a couple!
I had a check up 10 days ago and I'm "ready", really "ready" - she can come anytime. My midwife is actually surprised I haven't had her yet. I'm hoping to wait until my induction. We are scheduled for 7am Tuesday morning. That's my to do list in the back ground, it should be cleared off by Monday. I've got everything planned and I'm hoping that this baby cooperates! Check back late next week for baby details and pictures!




4 comments:

BrittanyLane said...

So close! I know those last days seem like weeks. Good luck with everything. We're excited for you!

Heidi said...

Good luck with the delivery! Love that Madeline gets into the cupboards. And I liked how Elise chased Calvin around trying to get her new presents back. So typical and too funny!

marcalicious said...

I love that you have your kidlets take your pixs. ha! And good luck w/ your labor!!!

Jessica said...

Hi Sally!! I just checked in and saw these pics! You look so great! The only part of you that looks pregnant is the belly!