Sunday, October 19, 2008

More Lilah

The kids continue to shower Lilah with their love - constantly wanting to hold her and touch her. Madeline is so excited everytime she sees Lilah - I don't think she has realized that the baby is staying. We were able to get some pictures of all the kids together - I've included several because the different expressions on their faces just crack me up! We also got several more pictures of Lilah - every day the swelling goes down, her eyes look bigger and she gets cuter!




Yeah! We finally got a good one!
Anna Elise and her fake smile -
Madeline
Calvin wouldn't look up at the camera
Lilah
Lilah's profile so you can see that she does have hair in the back and you can also see the pronounced ridges on her head (they should go away in another week or so)






8 comments:

Trina said...

Very cute pictures. I love all the different expressions on your kids faces. I love the pictures of them all together. Lilah is beautiful. Thanks for posting more pictures.

Janet Mae said...

CUTE!

Betsy said...

They all look so cute together. She looks so cute in the outfit I gave her.

Megan said...

Oh she is so adorable. I can't wait to see her. I will definatly be over this week. Can't wait to hear all about everything.

Amber Lanae- said...

She is beautiful! I can't tell who she looks like...maybe she's all her own. Pretty girl with a pretty name.

Stephanie said...

They're all so cute. I'm so excited to see them at Christmas. I took another day off from work so now we'll probably show up the Saturday before Christmas. I think she looks like Calvin.

Vicki Sabin said...

Sally - congratulations! You have beautiful children and your baby is adorable. We think she looks like an Allen. You are a busy family - I am proud of you. Take good care of yourself! I can't believe you're a mother of four!!!! (You probaby can't either!) Seems like yesterday you and Marci were pretending in dresses outside on the rocks....

Jessica said...

Congratulations! You have a beautiful family...I can't believe you have four kids! I'm glad Lilah arrived safely and is healthy, and I hope the other kids behave like angels to make these first few months easier!