Monday, November 17, 2008

High School Tag

1. Did you date someone from your school? No
2. What kind of car did you drive? An old brown Toyota Pickup
3. Did you pass your drivers test on your first try? No - nobody who went to Othello and got the mean guy did, I was the first to discover the secret of Ellensburg where I passed on my second try.
4. Were you a party animal? No
5. Were you considered a flirt? you have to talk to boys to flirt with them, don't you
6. Were you in band, orchestra or choir? No
7. Were you a nerd? maybe a little bit
8. Were you on any varsity teams? golf my junior year
9. Did you ever get suspended/expelled? No
10. Can you still sing the fight song? does the BYU fight song count...
11. Who were your favorite teachers? Mr Cordell - he was an amazing teacher
12. Where did you sit for lunch? In the hallway in front of my locker
13. What is you schools full name? Wahluke High School
14. What is your schools mascot and colors? The Warriors /maroon and gray
15. Did you go to homecoming and with who? I went with Digger Jensen one year and I can't remember who the next year! Sorry!
16. If you could go back and do it again would you? no way
17. What did you remember most about graduation? I bawled through a lot of it and I was terrified about my speech
18. Where did you go for senior skip day? we didn't have one, but we did go to Disney Land for our senior trip
19. Were you in any clubs? National Honor Society, SAFTYE club, and pep club
20. Have you gained some weight since then? when I'm not post partum, only a couple of pounds
21. Who was you prom date? Kory Garner
22. Are you planning on going to your 10 year reunion? we didn't even have one, I do think I was in Mattawa that summer though.
23. Did you have a job in high school? I worked for my dad in the orchard

I tag Marci, Lindsay, Charity, Susi, and anybody else that graduated from highschool in '94

2 comments:

Nicole said...

Congratulations Russells on the beautiful new addition to your family! Lilah looks like such a sweet baby and I love her name! You're amazing Sally...4! Can't wait to meet her...maybe next year.

Susi Daw said...

Sally, the High school tag brought back a lot of memories. Sometimes mentally I feel like I'm still in High School. It was fun to see what your answers were.