Sunday, November 23, 2008

Mt. Everest, here we come!

I've always said that Madeline can climb (and she can!) but she chooses not to and doesn't
get into trouble. Well she's decided that she does want to climb and she has been!
This week she climbed up my piano and got my mascara. Then she put it on. Anna Elise tried
to get it from her and Madeline hit her with the wand. So, although Madeline managed to mascara her whole face - she didn't get it on her own clothes, just Anna Elise's.
The top of the piano used to be a 'safe' place to put things...not anymore!


Here she is after we cleaned her off a little....

Anna Elise holding her face still so we could get the picture.

Madeline wanting to clean up her own faceOur piano - so you can see how high it is - you can see my pink mascara on top if you look close.

Since I'm here, I thought I'd add a few more pictures from the week.

We had family pictures taken this week - I 'won' a photoshoot from an amateur photographer at our Enrichment service auction. I've included one of our own pictures from that day. The real family pictures will hopefully be coming soon! (notice Maddie's pigtails)
The kids were coloring and this is where Madeline choose to sit and color - she has better balance then I do!


Anna Elise is growing her hair out. I took the time to round brush it with a blow dryer and she looked so cute! We might have to do that more often!

A couple of new pictures of Lilah - the cute outfit is from my sister, Betsy


2 comments:

BrittanyLane said...

Your kids are so cute. Love the pig tails. Looks like you've got your hands full!

Eyvon said...

Your pictures are all very cute and I love Anna's hair!