Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Top 10 Reasons I haven't Blogged in a Month!

10. 2 Weeks in Washington State visiting family
9. 3 hour time change to adjust to
8. 4 kids and 2 adults with colds in December
7. 3 kids throwing up in January (cross your fingers that it's doesn't increase)
6. 2 Businesses with end of the month, end of the quarter, and end of the year reports, taxes and W4's due!
5. Sleep deprivation
4. No internet or phone connection for 4 days (one of which was Sunday, my blog day)
3. Planning a family vacation
2. Two birthdays
1. A feeling of being so far behind that I will never catch up, so it's not worth trying (that actually fits most aspects of my life right now)

It's coming - I promise - I have Christmas and birthday blogs that I plan on doing. Just be patient.

3 comments:

Janet Mae said...

Haha! I cant wait for your blogs. Ive actually been looking and waiting for you to blog. Any yes I have to go to school this summer, but Ive already decided to miss Twin Lakes so I can come home a couple of days when you guys are there. I already miss you guys so much and cant wait for July.

Jana said...

we are patiently awating!

BrittanyLane said...

Those are very good reasons. Nothing like a blogging guilt trip to add to the pile of stress... Hope everyone is feeling better.