Sunday, February 22, 2009

Tag, Your It

Tagged Again - a while ago. I've actually been hit with that 25 random things like 4 times, so it's coming soon!

This was done for yesterday - Saturday and nothing is in any particular order

8 TV Shows I enjoy watching:
1. Life
2. The Mentalist
3. Law and Order
4. Super Nanny
Those are the only shows I watch - I honestly can't think of anymore.

8 Things that happened yesterday:
1. Lilah leaked through her clothes 4 times...do I need different diapers?
2. I cleaned up half of our office
3. I made breakfast for lunch and really enjoyed it!
4. Made dinner with the Vita Mix
5. Worked on the RS lesson for today
6. Took all 4 kids to Target (sigh, I should know better, that store and my kids just don't mix. It's actually a funny story, we played ping-pong, I had to go from my car, to the store, back to my car, back into the store, back to my car, back to the store, and finally back to my car. Yes I went into the store 3 TIMES!!!!)
7. The kids helped me clean up all the toys in our backyard
8. Calvin and Madeline 'helped' me give Lilah a bath (see #1)

8 Things I am looking forward to:
1. Mike coming home from the 5 day convention that he leaves for tomorrow
2. Going to Washington State in July
3. a girl's night out this week - if I can convince my friend's husband to sit in my house while my kids sleep!
4. Finding out how big Lilah is (she is 4 mo. old and hasn't been to the Dr since she was 2 weeks)
5. Lilah not having a cold for more then a week
6. warmer weather
7. making orange rolls for the kids next week
8. did I say Mike coming home from the convention he hasn't even left for yet?

8 Things on my wish list:
1. living closer to our families
2. a massage (my shoulders still hurt from Disney World)
3. Someday not having to work
4. a vacation somewhere warm with just Mike
5. a little bit bigger house - I just want a bigger playroom and 1 more bedroom - that's all
6. maid service 1/month to clean those things I don't like cleaning or just never get to
7. quiet
8. real grass

8 Things Mike did yesterday:
1. took Anna Elise to her dance class
2. worked on the bathroom in one of our rentals
3. met with some friends that are getting their house ready to sell
4. helped get the kids ready for bed
5. bought the blu-ray player at circuit city that FINALLY dropped to 30% off
6. bought another blu-ray player at ciricuit city that he wants to sell on ebay
7. watched a new blu-ray disk on our new blu-ray player with me
8. took more fliers and pamphlets to our booth at the Home Show

8 People I Tag:
1. Trina
2. Jana
3. Stephanie
4. Betsy
5. Janet
6. Nancy
7. Jenny
8. Megan

5 comments:

Trina said...

I just LOVE it when you tag me. It was fun to read your list and you can make me some orange rolls too!

Jenny said...

Very fun to read Sally!

Stephanie said...

What do you mean real grass? And which bluray DVD player did you buy. Michael LOVES the one I bought him for his birthday.

Sally said...

Steph - who knows if you'll come back and see my reply - half the lawns in Richmond are really just weeds, we are in the weed half, not the real grass half. It's too expensive to get real grass if we aren't going to actually stay in a house and enjoy it. We got a Samsung - it can stream netflix movies - that's all I know. We got an LG that we are selling on ebay. Boys and their electronic toys, I guess it could be worse.

Janet Mae said...

Thanks for tagging me...grrr!