Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Liar, Liar

I lied.  For the first time in our marriage, I lied to Mike.  Let me explain.  Every time I come home from getting my hair cut Mike secretly hopes I'll come home blonde or looking completely different or something.  I figured after 7 years, I should come home looking different.  So I made a hair appointment with my friend Megan who lives down the street and always does my hair and lied to Mike about where I was going.  I figured if I was going to surprise him, I needed for the whole thing to be a surprise.  I got blonde hightlights and I had bangs cut.  I did manage to surprise him!  
I had Anna Elise take a picture of me tonight - the lighting is not good so my blonde highlights look grey.  But it's been fun to look so different. I really love the color and the bangs. I don't ever get color, so it's probably a one time only experience, but I think I'll keep the bangs for a while! Calvin didn't like the way my "face" looked.  Anna Elise didn't like it either, but they will get used to it. 


6 comments:

Betsy said...

I love the hair, it looks great. All the girls dresses are so cute.

Jana said...

You look Great!

Stephanie said...

I like the hair and you're right the kids will get use to it. I'm a huge fan of bangs. Very cute.

Nancy said...

I love love love it Sally! It looks so good on you! Can't wait to see all of you in July!

Trina said...

Very cute haircut!

Lindsay said...

OOOOH FUN! You look great as always!