Thursday, June 4, 2009

Bowling

On Monday we went bowling for FHE. There is this great program, it's all over the US, where kids bowl free everyday for the whole summer. Older kids, parents, and extended family can also particpate by buying a family pass for upto 4 people for only $24. We decided to give it a try - you can't beat those prices!
It was an interesting experience. We didn't take the camera so Mike took pictures with his phone - considering the lighting, the camera, and what we were doing, it's amazing you can see anything in these pictures. I apologize for how bad they are...
We had a good time, for the most part. I have to say that Calvin looked the cutest in his shoes! It was a good look for him! Madeline probably exhibted the most enthusiasm - for everything - bowling, going to the bathroom multiple times, using the drinking fountain - it was all exciting! Anna Elise didn't 'need' any help from her dad so she had the S L O W E S T rolls down the lane and consequently the lowest score. Mike killed us all as far as scores go. And me, I get the award for being the dumbest bowler of the day. Who goes bowling (with their right hand) and injures their neck and left shoulder? That would be me. I still hurt. I am very thankful for Ibuprophen.
We can't wait to go back!















No comments: