Sunday, March 6, 2011

Sleeping Lilah

I know, lots of Lilah posts, but that is who takes most of my time and energy lately.  I hope to get her under control before the baby comes - but I have a feeling that will make her worse!  Her newest tactic is not taking a nap.  On days when I don't feel like dealing with getting her down (because I can, it's just a lot of work) or if we are busy and we don't bother to fit in this is what happens. 



(if you can't tell she is sound a sleep in all three pictures)


I think it's so funny that she always tells me she is not tired but she so obviously is!  She is almost two and half and probably is growing out of her nap - she sleeps better at night when she doesn't take one, but she obviously isn't completely done with them yet!

The rest of us are doing well.  Mike is very busy with his business which I tell myself over and over is a good thing.  The kids are doing well and enjoying warmer weather and playing outside.  As for me - I'm working on not complaining and just telling people I am 'fine' when they ask.  So I don't have much to say other then I'm 'fine' =).  Which really I am, there isn't anything that anybody can do to help - I just have to get through 2 more months and I can do that (right?)

4 comments:

Trina said...

So funny and cute. When Tucker was 2 1/2 I finally had to stop the naps so he would go to bed at night.

Anonymous said...

She is so cute! She looks like Aubrey I think. I am scared for when Aubrey is done with her nap!

Heidi said...

I think that's cute when they fall asleep in random places. I don't think it's too cute when they fight their nap though! Good luck after the baby comes! ;)

Jessica said...

I'm always disappointed when my kids give up napping. Abe has made it to three years old now and still takes a good 2 hour nap. Thank goodness!! Its my sanity.

Those pictures are so cute. Eden and Eli both gave up naps before they turned two, and they totally still needed them. They would fall asleep just like Lilah, anywhere but in their crib.