Sunday, March 6, 2011

Whimsical Maddie

 
 All of my girls love to dress up, but none are quite as determined or creative as Madeline.  She, like a typical girl her age, wears dress ups all day.  I've quit fighting her and simple tell her to put pants on with whatever she has on so we can go out.  Here she is with a new leotard from Grammy, her jeans I made her put on, a necklace, and her homemade headband.  We were on our way to a BBQ.  She was so proud of her headband that she made all by herself.  You can't see most of them, but she clipped our hairbows and flowers all the way around the headband (most of them are on the bottom).  She has worn it everywhere for days, but I wouldn't let her wear it to church.



 



 Here she is with another leotard, her black pants that she always pulls up to make into 'shorts', her hat and a purse she stole from Lilah.

The other day she was wearing her watch as an anklet, she wears skirts as hats, blankets as dresses, and will wear anyone's shoes!

8 comments:

Trina said...

I already commented on the headband in the drum blog but had to comment again. What a stylin girl. Love the pants pulled into shorts.

Betsy said...

Love the headband and her shorts. The shorts are something that Ella would totally do.

Janet said...

I love the last picture. She is so cute.

Michael and Stephanie said...

I think the pants pulled into shorts is my favorite. The girl is destined to be a designer or artist with all that creativity.

marcalicious said...

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.

great pictures.

Jana said...

I LOVE the outfits!

Heidi said...

That is hilarious! She's going to love these pictures when she is older. too funny! She's very creative...pants into shorts!

Jessica said...

This girl is destined to be a fashion designer. I can imagine her becoming famous. I love those pictures!