Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Dancing Queens (and King)

On Sunday afternoon the girls decided to put on a dance recital.  They talked their dad into applying their make-up, got dressed up, and Anna Elise organized it.  They had a great show!  The sound on the video is really shrill and tinny (sorry) and sorry for all the background clutter, but that is how my house looks! (again, I think it's too big for blogger, so here is the YouTube link.)




Calvin decided to get in on the action and did some 'break dancing'.  He had a good time doing it. Mike told him he looked like a dying cricket, Calvin thought that was cool.   At least he didn't wear his underwear on the outside this time!




2 comments:

Betsy said...

So cute. All of them were quite entertaining. You guys have quite the break dancer.

Vicki Sabin said...

Oh my goodness!!! I wish laughter could travel over the internet! I absolutely LOVED your dance shows. Hilarious to watch your children express themselves. Thank you for sharing. I'm still giggling.... :)