Monday, March 19, 2012

Bath Time

Celeste LOVES baths.  She loves playing and splashing and being naked.  She is fascinated by the water.  It's been an adjustment for me to bathe her more often because she loves them so much!  Both Madeline and Lilah hated baths when they were babies, so I tried to bathe them as little as possible.  Madeline just didn't like getting undressed and being cold.  Lilah hated water, in fact she cried during her bath until she was about 2 years old.  She is finally to the point where she will get into a pool, but doesn't love it.  Anyway, Celeste took a bath on Monday afternoon.  Why?  Because Madeline dumped a huge container of dirt on her.  I took her outside to play with the kids.  I turned my back for a second and for some reason (she isn't really saying why) Madeline dumped dirt all over her.   I was a little irritated, I had just put clean clothes on her after changing a leaky diaper.  She had several tablespoons of dirt in her diaper and it was in her hair, nose, ears - everywhere.  Celeste wasn't really happy about it - but hopefully the bath made up for it.

2 comments:

Trina said...

Celeste will be one tough baby. What a cute picture and adorable baby. I love her chubby legs.

Betsy said...

Love the chubby legs.