Tuesday, March 13, 2012

PB&J

Madeline asks for a jam sandwich every day.  Every day I tell her if she wants jam, she has to have the peanut butter with it, that's the healthy part.  She thinks about and then decides she will.   Seriously, Madeline and Lilah probably have peanut butter and homemade strawberry jam sandwiches 4.5 out of 5 weekdays.  They love 'em!  Today they wanted to fix their own sandwiches.  The pictures don't really capture the mess they made or the lumpy gooeyness of their creations. 

2 comments:

Betsy said...

That jar of peanut butter is massive, where did you get that?

Lindsay said...

I am so glad that my kids will make their own pb&j's but I can't stand the mess. Especially because they shove the knife back into the peanut butter when done so a whole bunch goes to waste. I'd lick it but I'm not sure who else has licked it! Your girls look very proud of their sandwiches. Good job!