Tuesday, January 1, 2013

2013!

I usually start thinking about New Year's Resolutions and Goals around New Years.  By the time I have things figured out and some details worked in, it's way past New Years.  So even though I'm post-dating this entry for January 1st, it took me two weeks to figure out what I wanted to do with my blogging this year, that's why I haven't posted anything in forever =).
I really enjoyed my 'picture on most days' last year.  It really pushed me to take more pictures and to pay more attention to what I documented about my family.  However, it also put a lot of pressure on me, sometimes took the fun out things, and on occasion prevented me from blogging about things that I didn't have a picture of.  So...I'm going back to blogging once a week.  My goal is to do a weekly recap on Sundays and to include a family member update as well.
As for other personal and family goals - I've been very ambitious this year, but I have to be, I have a lot to do!  I'm excited to see what good things this year can bring.

No comments: