Friday, July 27, 2012

Kennewick, Day 3

Today was picture day!  We got all dressed up in our matching clothes and drove over to the golf course for our family pictures!  It was windy and so everyone has hair in their face.  I thought the pictures went relatively well but honestly was a little bit disappointed in the results.  It's tough to get that many people looking good at the same time.  I really appreciate my in-laws getting a photographer and Jenny spending so much time and effort helping coordinate everything and everyone!

Some candids that Mike took during the shoot:



Professional shots:

 Matt, Sarah, Aubrey, and Kate-Kate




 Aunt Jenny










After pictures I was able to sneak away and go have a quick lunch with my mom and sister and get back just in time for Mike to go have some 'guy time' with his brother, Matt and Calvin shooting guns. 



3 comments:

Michael and Stephanie said...

I know you hear this all the time but especially in these pictures of Calvin I just kept thinking about Grandpa Skeen. He looks so much like him!

Betsy said...

Very cute pictures.

Trina said...

Cute pictures!!!