Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Mattawa Day 6 & Day 7

Our last two days in Mattawa were just us and my parents.  I know the kids played and had fun but I didn't take any pictures :(.   I went for a walk with my mom, the kids played outside, went on 4-wheeler rides, rode the mattress down the stairs (again) and we cleaned up and packed and got ready for the last half of our trip!

Looking back at my posts, I'm remembering things I forgot to mention (man, were we busy!) the kids made marshmallow figures out of marshmallows and toothpicks, we all played the wii (Dance Revolution is good exercise and it's better that we don't have pictures of me doing that) played games - including Bunco, and ate a lot of good food! 

I love going to my parent's house and being with my family.  Sometimes it's hard.  Going back to the house and the town that I grew up in is so nostalgic.  I really miss my family and I wish I could see them more often and be a bigger part of their lives.  We always say maybe some day and  we mean it - maybe some day we will be closer!

No comments: