Sunday, March 22, 2009

Almost

My life is ALMOST better. It's been a really rough month trying to recover from that awful week and all the new things that have popped up. We have tenants in our empty rental! It's ALMOST fixed and the tenants will move in next weekend. Mike has ALMOST figured out his paper route. There are still issues. His supervisor was out on disability when he started and his substitute supervisor wasn't really supervising...his real supervisor is ALMOST done with her leave, she will be back late this week. NHance is ALMOST making money this month. That will be a first in a really long time. I'm ALMOST getting some sleep and adjusting to my new schedule - I'm giving myself one more week. The kids ALMOST had a whole day with their dad on Saturday, but he ended up working, they were happy with the few hours they got. I'm ALMOST ready to get back to being a real mom instead of that crazy lady who is frantically trying to get everything done! One more week and maybe my ALMOST's will be done! I'll let you know =-) I'm determined to make April a good month!

2 comments:

Jana said...

hang in there spring is in the air and that makes life easier, i think!

Nancy said...

I'm sure the month will be better! You just amaze me with all that you do. You really are an inspiration:)