Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Love

Happy Valentines Day!  We had a great day.  The kids all got Valentines from us this morning, Calvin and Anna Elise got them from friends at school, everyone got Valentines from Grandma in the mail this afternoon and I got one from Mike this evening!  What a great opportunity to share the love!  Love ya! 

 Lilah and Madeline showing their 'sparkle' Littlest Petshops that they got from Mom & Dad.


 Calvin doing a happy dance after opening Grandma's Valentine.


 Celeste wasn't too impressed with her Valentine treat.


 His and Hers.
I left a card for Mike on the bed this morning.  This evening when I got home from work I found my Valentine.  Um...he wins (which I guess means I win!)


The inside of that white box - Yum Yum!

2 comments:

Emily Marie said...

Nice and yum!! Valentine's is fun! This year we didn't do as much as past years, but I DID get a dinner and dessert cooked for me! :) That was really nice! :)

Trina said...

Glad you had a good Valentine's day!