Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Show Off

We got a video of Celeste showing off.  She learned to clap over a week ago, but would never do it for the camera.  Tonight we caught her with Mike's phone video camera clapping and doing her brand new trick - waving.  I'm not so sure I like her growing up so fast!    YouTube Video .

We also made it to the Dr for her 9 month check up (we haven't been since she was 2 months old, yikes).
I thought she was smaller then my other babies, but apparently I am remembering wrong.  She weights just over 20 pounds, (75th percentile) and is 27.5 inches long (50th percentile).  She also has a large head.

2 comments:

Trina said...

So cute! She is getting so big and growing up too fast. I really hope we can see you this summer. Thanks for sharing the video.

Betsy said...

Very cute. I'm assuming you are at a restaurant unless you guys always listen to that kind of music.